Friday, July 25, 2014

Let's get going!

Hi, everyone!  I have been being so lazy.  Have not been walking and getting my 10,000 steps in .....well, I am doing it for the week but you all know it is suppose to be per day!

Today , I took down the black accessories in the guest bathroom and changed the color scheme.  The colors I have chosen look much better.  Poor Vicki gets confused when I start doing things like this as she has a hard time with visualizing.  I did try it with all white towels but it drew your eyes to the towels while with the beige it pulled the colors out of the pictures!  Those of you who have seen the black accessories in the bathroom will say….I didn't like it anyway!  lol!



It really does make a big difference and when we get ready to sell the house it will make a big difference!  I do think that I need a new set of towels to make it better….wish I has taken a before picture!







Davin and Amy are having plumbing problems and just sent a few snaps.  The owners lied about the house but the inspector passed it when he inspected it.  the plumber says nothing is up to code....he is a friend of Davin's!  There is also a problem with the foundation....a $7K problem.











OOPS! These are the cats not the pipes!  lol!




                                               Shelly is dancing because she has a new purse!


Now, this is a bad looking pair of feet!  Shelly has to go with what she has to work with!

                                           These are better but not by much!



Out to dinner with Rita and Mary….where are they anyway?



I had to go out to the car and get my scarf….it is too cold on my neck!  Besides I can get extra steps!  lol!  Thank you God, Vicki is feeling much better and she is having 3 shots on the 12th when we get back!

 I really like these scarves….they are so good to keep the air-conditioning off of you!


I think we are really cute…..and so are the scarves!  lol!


Introducing our new office space….wall 1, Murphy bed, 2 pictures and a crooked pole light!  lol!


This is my little corner of our office…..the Murphy bed rules!

This is where Vicki now  resides….it has turned out great and makes it a really nice sized room!

Now, I am really impressed with myself and Vicki is so pleased that she can't believe it.  At some point and it may be soon……we will get real computer chairs!

For now I will say good night!

Be careful out there!
               S'




















































No comments:

Post a Comment