Monday, October 27, 2014

Mexico here we come!

Tomorrow we will be leaving for San Pedro.  We will be spending 2 nights there and will board the ship on Thursday, about noon. We are really looking forward to the trip and of course, the Mexico flair!

Now, it seems that everything is about the social media and as of recent items, the availability of the new iPhone 6.  It is amazing how focused people are on their phones....

Sandi is sporting an iPhone 4S and Irwin has a n iPhone 5....time for a new one!  They seem to be enjoying the old models!lol!  Things are not the same at Apple since Steve Jobs is gone.  I still have this sense of urgency when I pass an Apple Store!  "is there something in there calling to me?"

Vicki is out running around and I am waiting for Prism to come and hook up the T.V.

I am basically all packed....so much easier when you are driving instead of flying!  We will have a full day in San Pedro so maybe we can find something interesting!





I accidentally bought a new Vera Bradly purse.....I can't help but believe that it might disappear when my granddaughter comes to visit in December.  Molly loves green and so do I!

I am wondering if I should go outside and put the Christmas lights up.....no, I will not turn them on until Thanksgiving!
Now, I know you all think it is too early for Christmas but according to my son Todd, "it is never too early to decorate for Christmas"  To set all of your minds at ease....I won't turn the lights on until at least the 15 of November!  lol!


This picture was taken right before 9/11 in a little village in Washington!


I love Christmas and Santa even in August in Washington!

Am trying to post every other day!

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!
                     S'      

                                                                                                                               










































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment