Saturday, October 25, 2014

I'm back!

Decided to start writing the blog again.  So here goes!

Today Vicki and I went to Starbucks....we were late and there was no one there that we knew.  I will say though, by the time I got to the counter, my drinks were sitting there waiting for me!  Now that is really good service!
Here we are doing what we do best!  eating and drinking!

We can't help it.....we are addicted to Starbucks!

Next stop was to see Rosine....There she was ....sleeping in her chair!  Not for long.....we shook her until she woke up and screamed at us!
On Sunday when we got there...there she was waiting for the Bronco game to start....she was not disappointed!



I am one happy camper......I have not had a beer in a long time and look at my new Broncos shirt!

Next we were off to meet Rita and Mary for lunch at the new Kneaders Restaurant!
I t is always so refreshing to have lunch with them!  We always enjoy talking about the latest Apple products.  Rita absolutely loves the new iPhone 6 but is most interested in the watch that will be coming out soon!



Rita and Mary ....their first visit to Kneader's!



This turkey sandwich was quite good....we were good and did not eat dessert!












































Congratulations to Davin who has lost 21 pounds!  He used his Fitbit and logged all of his food on MYfittnesspal.com.  Good job Davin....hopefully your mother will follow your good example!

As some of you know.....we are leaving on Wednesday on a cruise to Mexico.  We will be gone for 10 days.....our first port on Friday will be San Diego.  Yes, it is true....Mary Lou will be meeting us for lunch.  We will also visit Cabo, La Paz, Loreto and of course, Puerto Vallarta!

I will write often but may not make it everyday!

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!
                        S'

No comments:

Post a Comment