Wednesday, October 29, 2014

San Pedro, California

Here we are and are we excited!  Having been born in San Diego, I always feel a strong draw to the Pacific Ocean.  Surprising enough, even though we lived only 6 miles from the ocean, it was not very often that we got to go there.  Once I was a teenager and could use public transportation I was able to go more often with my friends.  I can only remember almost drowning one time.  Of course I never told my mother about this event.  Vicki and I have made many trips to the beach where we walked in the water or on the sidewalks.  We do love to go to Pacific Beach and have lobster tacos!


We always have a lot of Mexican Food while on the coast.  It is so fun to be able to decide to go to the beach for lunch and in 15 minutes you are there.  We are so lucky to be going on this cruise and doing what we love to do!


San Pedro is a beautiful place and we will go to our favorite Starbucks!  lol!

This makes you want to at least go wading!


Let the cruise begin!


I am not making any promises about the blog as it all depends on the internet.  So far tonight it has not been good


This is the view from our room.            


This is me before I became a redhead again!



We are done...the internet is awful!

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!
                          S'













































































No comments:

Post a Comment