Friday, May 16, 2014

I got it!


Thank you Todd it worked!
fINALLY, I got the few pictures that I took, uploaded.  I don't know what I was doing but I hope I don't do it again!
                
                 Today we will go on shore, buy a tee shirt and have lunch.  We need to wash a load of clothes and Vicki has an acupuncture appointment at 6:30 tonight and we have to have all our suitcases packed and outside the door this evening.  Will take some pictures while on shore
                                     


This picture was taken Tuesday when we boarded the ship and we went to the top floor to have a hamburger.



I am so happy to be here!  The ship is beautiful!



Time for the Drill....usually I have not gotten my jacket on and everyone has finished and left....is it because I am old?  lol!


Aren't we cute/  Everyone is gone!  lol!




                      This is a hot chocolate with ameretto!  Yum!


                                                       It has whipped cream too!  Yum!




        Having dinner in the buffet in the front of the ship!



BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!
                            S'

























No comments:

Post a Comment