Saturday, April 26, 2014

Home in Phoenix!

Yesterday, Friday, we left San Diego.  We decided to travel to Yuma and have dinner with Judy, Olias and the puppies  We went to Starbucks in our neighborhood, then went to Rite-Aide, back to the condo to finish packing the car and then we made a trip to The Container Store and to Clairlmont Mesa to pick up a pair of shoes!  Finally, a little past noon we were on the road and headed for Yuma


                       At the container store we found my new computer desk for the condo.  It will not have the sides next to it as it is going in a small space.



I know the weather is turning but I am not going to change my mind.  We are leaving and we are leaving now!


                                     Those dogs really do love their daddy!


OMG!  The wind is blowing so hard that I have to get inside before I start coughing!  Bye, love you!

You know you are home , when..........you see a QT!

This is my first selfie!
Now that you are at home, I have a lot of things for you to do......take down my Easter decorations....sort out my medical bills.....read these five news pater articles and report back to me and let me see .......there must be something else I need you to do!  Mama Mia!



BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!
                   S'











































































No comments:

Post a Comment