Wednesday, April 16, 2014

On house arrest today!

Vicki has been running around today without me!  Off she went to Safeway and brought home our usual Starbucks breakfast.  After breakfast off she went to the car dealership, QT, and then to Walgreens to get the stuff for my face.  Home she came, we had lunch and off she went to her mother's and the grocery store.  Now she is home for the rest of the day....what is left of it!

This is the latest quilt that I have made.  The squares are left overs from the quilt contest quilts.  As soon as Vicki does her stitch in a ditch, it will be finished!

                  This is smaller than a shawl.....it is actually a scarf.....I hope Rosine will like it!

     Now, this is the real deal....I have ointment on my face and my computer shows all of the sun damage.  I will put an update picture every time I do the blog!  The only place they did not do is my chin!


BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!
                          S'






























































































No comments:

Post a Comment