Sunday, March 10, 2013

Our 115 day World Cruise, day 64, at sea!

Day 64 and I am kinda taking the day off!  This is only because we went to coffee and then home and I took a nap!  Did not even work on the quilt.  It is beautiful outside today and I am hoping we are finished with winter.  Evidently while we were gone this morning, Mark and Josh came over and trimmed the bushes in the courtyard.

I am excited for the port tomorrow as the Amsterdam will be in Hong Kong, China.
Tomorrow we will be back at Curves and I will work on the Quilt.

BUT FOR NOW ...."WE CHOOSE TO DANCE!"

 Tell me...who goes dancing with their purse...in this day and age, I guess everyone!lol!  Give me my margarita ...it will make me dance better and the pain will go away!  lol!                                        



Where we did not go today.....but the Amsterdam did,!

 At Sea

Great day at sea….  You can feel the temperatures drop slightly as we make our way to Hong Kong.  Tomorrow morning we arrive into Hong Kong very early in the morning.  The plan is to do a little flightseeing of Hong Kong in the morning….  Very exciting.  Then it wil be off to explore Hong Kong and Kowloon.  We have 3 days in Hong Kong which will be wonderful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment