Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Our 115 day World Cruise.day59, at sea!

It seems like I have had a lot of sea days.  Today looks like a sea day.  It is rather gloomy day even though it is 80 degrees out and it makes me want to take a nap....and I may just do it anyway!

Started the day by sleeping in a little and then got up and went to Starbucks and Curves.  Same ole same ole...

Have been looking for a cruise for next year as we have a cruise credit that needs to be used by next October 15, 2014.  We did find one for the 26th so we are not sure how that will work.

Vicki is on the phone talking to Jerry and seems to be having a good time!  I am not having a good time as I can't find anything to talk about!

I have to tell you a little story.  Yesterday I struck out....first, Sandi told me I could only have half of my pumpkin loaf.....she lunged across the table to grab the loaf  as I blocked her move to take my knife and   cut it in half.  lol!  It was not a pretty picture!  Then we went to Walmart and while checking out Vicki and I were talking about Rosine, who is 94 years old...saying how amazing she is and that she does her own nails....for some reason the clerk thought that I was Rosine.  Well, I will tell you...when you pass for a 94 year old and you are only 59, lol!...it is really pathetic!   I just I cried and laughed hysterically!
There was actually one more incident but I can't remember what it was!  lol!


 Yes, this is a picture from 2005 and was taken in Honolulu.  I would go there again.

Where we did not go today.....but the Amsterdam did!

At Sea!                                                                                        
Today was a pretty laid back day, dictated by the really crappy weather….   We crossed the Equator so they had the King Neptune ceremony in the morning.  For the first time I did not attend because it was just too crowded.  With the inclement weather the roof was closed so not photos from above for me.  Tonight, we dined with Captain Mercer and his wife Karen.  Allan, Sandra, Aart & Ellen were also there.  The evening was just fabulous!  After dinner, we had the King Neptune under the sea ball.  It was a delightful evening.  Other than that, we continue heading for the Phillipines…..


No comments:

Post a Comment