Sunday, March 3, 2013

Our 115 day World Cruise,day 57, Pasar Malam Indonesia

Coffee was most interesting...Sandi, the other one...was feeling her oats.she actually was on a terror!

It is either my way or the highway! says Sandi.  I don't know about you but I am shaking in my boots!  lol!   Actually she is just posing for this picture....seems like I heard her say something about them repairing the highway.  lol!                                                                                                            
                                                                                                                                           
    Dinner at Applebee's with Josh and Mark.  We all ate diet and had no dessert...boo hiss!  Tami will be home this month.  We all have missed her!  She is coming home just in time to get in the pool!                                                                            
                       

     Here we are in Chile, April 2010.  That is about all I know....can't remember what little village!                                                                                        

                       I always like pictures like this....gives a feel for the place...to bad I don't know the name ....starts with an A, I think!                                                                                                                                      



Where we did not go today....but the Amsterdam did!


 Pasar Malam Indonesia




































No comments:

Post a Comment