Friday, February 7, 2014

Everyday it gets better!s

Today we went to Einstein's for breakfast while the car was having its tires rotated.  I really did not feel very well and did not do a good job of eating my breakfast.

                                                         


After we were finished, we went home and I took a nap.  When I woke up I felt better and we went to see Rosine.

Rosine is okay but not very peppy.  I told her that I was a 6 today and she said she was a 0.  She did not laugh!

I fixed dinner tonight and emptied the trash....neither of which was a big deal!

I have lost 13 pounds since I went into the hospital...not a good way to do it!

I am missing a lot of T-shirts for the quilt.  Guess we are going to have to remedy this!  lol!

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!
                   S'
































































































No comments:

Post a Comment