Friday, February 14, 2014

Here we are in San Diego! Happy Valentines Day!

Happy Valentines dAY….HAPPY CHOCOLATE DAY!  YUM

Yesterday we arrived in San Diego after spending the night in Yuma!  We went out to dinner with Judy and Olie and then came back to their house and sat outside and talked for awhile.



                                                                             
It was really nice outside!


                                          We all enjoyed the Chinese food we had


                     It was a long day and I got really tired


Today is Valentines Day and Vicki and I walked to Starbucks.  I was not sure I was going to make it…A really nice guy came over to us and gave us his table as it was packed…my guess is that I looked like I was about to drop…that is how I felt anyway!


After walking home and resting for an hour we took off for Mission Valley and met Mary Lou , at Islands and had lunch.  I tried some french fries and I am still here!  We had a nice visit and tried to figure out how we got here….that is our age….this was not in our plan 55 years ago!

After lunch Vicki and I went to Walmart to get a few things!  I would say that this constituted a full day
day!

Tomorrow is Vicki's Birthday….she had better turn up in some of the pictures

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!
                          S'































































































No comments:

Post a Comment