Monday, February 10, 2014

Let's call it a 7, headed for a 10!

We are just chugging along.  Went to get the oil changed and the car washed while we had our breakfast at Dunk-in Donuts.  I was a little worried about putting that donut into my body but I decided maybe it would be all right if I mixed it with my protein drink.  I guess it worked okay!


Should I....or should I not.....yes is the winner!
The decision  was not a problem for Miss Vicki!  Her gall bladder has been gone for many years!

Rosine  has no gall bladder either but she does not eat donuts....maybe that is why she is a 100 years old!  lol!

Tomorrow is another busy day.  We are going to get our toenails done and throw a few things into a suitcase to take off to San Diego on Wednesday after my doctors appointment!  We will spend the night in Yuma and arrive in San Diego on Thursday!

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!
                        S'





























































































No comments:

Post a Comment