Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Our 115 day World Cruise day 115, coasting into port!

This is it!  Tomorrow everyone disembarks the ship and a new group embarks!            Mary Ann and Bill also need to get off and go through customs but when they re-board they will be in their same cabin!  I have already started working on the blog !  Yes, they will be leaving the ship in San Diego!



I gave my iPad 2 to my DIL Amy but it appears that Davin's cat thinks it belongs to her!  Myself I think she is looking a little defiant!  lol!

Now about the diet...food plan...healthy liv ing...whatever!  Did I ever tell you that I was put on my first diet at the age of 5?  lol!
So, here it is...like I said before it has cost me $50 to join the weight loss contest...$100 to Weight Watchers, plus another$52 for the month of May...$49 to Dr, Weil and his 8 weeks to Optimum Health, I am still on week one....now Curves wants $25 a month to join their weight loss program, with a 6 months commitment and individual counseling sessions...does she not know that I wrote that book?  lol!!  I think I am feeling a lot of pressure  and a little broke!  lol!

We took Rosine to the Chiropractor today and it was not as successful as it was last week.  Rosine had a spill today when she was trying to get up from her chair and she slipped down on to the floor!  She is not happy and I think it was a bit of a set back for her.  He worked on a different area and it was not comfortable for her trying to lay on the table!  We will see how she is tomorrow!

Where we did not go today.....but the Amsterdam did!

Pictures of the day, the last ones!
Kween Karen had a wonderful cruise and she finished it off at the big food extravaganza and by participating in a shipboard talent show!  This is my kind of party...go Kween Karen!

                                  


                                                                           
























 At Sea

Another spectacular day at sea…..  We have been so lucky with the weather.  Yes, it also was a day for a bit of packing, it’s all coming together….  Tonight Corrine & I  had dinner with our closest friends, Aart, Ellen, Barbara, Allan & Sandra at the Pinnacle Grill.  It was our chance to spend some quality time together before we scatter to the 4 winds.  It was a wonderful evening.  Tomorrow, our last day at sea…..  Ft. Lauderdale here we come!


 At Sea!  Last day!

Well the final countdown has begun….  All good things must come to an end.  This has been a magnificent 7 ½ month journey.  I feel privileged to have visited so many exotic places.  It had been one heck of a ride.  Now it is time to head home and figure out where my travels will take me next.  Tomorrow is the dreaded debark day.  I hate this part of cruising.  I will look forward when the airport limo takes me home….




















No comments:

Post a Comment