Saturday, April 6, 2013

Our 115 day World Cruise , day 91, at sea

Here it is another day!  Only 24 more days!  It is hard to believe how fast the days go!

Had coffee this morning with George, Sally, Irwin and Sandi.  Everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves, especially George and Irwin who were deep in conversation to solve the problems of the world!
                                                                             
                              I love my  new pants so I am posing for a picture!                                                                                                                       
                                                           I hope WSU wins the game!
We are trying a new restaurant called POPO'S, mexican food.  Everything was good except the tacos!  lol!
                                                                               
                  Here is to WSU and Irwin and Sandi's 30th anniversary!  This margarita is really good!  Don't count the calories!
                                                                                 
              The one thing I love about Mexican food is that I always end up with Salsa all over my shirt!
                                                                           
  
  Yes!  I got my money's worth out of that $3 margarita!  Ole!   Ole!

I love all the pictures of the animals in the wild....but you have to remember that, from our condo in San Diego,  we are just 2 miles from the San Diego Zoo and less than a mile as the crow flies!  We have seen all of these animals, sometimes on a daily basis, and whether in the wild or not...a tiger is a tiger!  Back in the late 1960's I could hear the lions and the tigers roaring in the morning as I was hanging out my laundry!  I lived in the same neighborhood as our condo is now!  So, I am spoiled....also the Wild Animal Park in San Diego is like going on a Safari!  I lived in San Diego for 30 years before I lost my mind and moved to the mid west.  I lived at the zoo as a child and a teenager.  Before we moved to Arizona 5 years ago....Vicki and I were at the Zoo everyday.  We would walk to the Zoo, have a diet coke, say hi to the animals and walk home!  Yes, we were spoiled and we liked it like that!


I have to go and take a nappy now! lol!

Where we did not go today....but the Amsterdam did!
Bill and Mary Ann, Kween Karen and Jeff are all on Safari and are not presently on the ship.  They will all embark sometime in the next 3 days  while the ship is in Cape Town, South Africa.

Pictures of the day! Safari day 2 , by Kween Karen
                                                      



















No comments:

Post a Comment