Friday, April 5, 2013

Our 115 day World Cruise, day 90, at sea!

Here we are on day 90 with only 25 days until we dock in Ft Lauderdale! This has been a really long cruise with so many sea days!  lol!   In all honesty there was a time when I was not sure I was going to make it the full 115 days!  I even thought about being air lifted off the ship but Vicki informed me that we did not have Medassist  insurance. So I said, take me in the car, take me in the car...she said, just go to your cabin and call for room service...have chocolate cake!  lol!

Okay so I have totally lost it!  Today we went to Starbucks and on our way to Curves we remembered that the car we were riding in was not our car and that our gym bag with our special shoes in it was not in the car in which we were riding!  lol!  Isn't about the best excuse you have ever heard for not exercising?  lol!

Vicki's cousin Shelley came today to visit Rosine.  Rosine's birthday is next Friday and Shelley likes to see her auntie around birthday time!  Rosine insisted we take Shelley to lunch and "no, I am not going with you, it is too hard for me !"  We had a nice visit and we were very happy to see her.  She was so cute in her little jean peddle pushers!
                                                                                      

                                                               It was a good lunch at Paradise Bakery
                                                               
Oops, I hope I remember to take down all of Rosines Easter decorations...and why have I not taken a picture of them??  All I can say is it is day 90 and I still have not gotten it right yet!


Pictures of the day!  Kween Karen, taken yesterday
                                       


                                                                                 

                                               
                                                                              


                                                                                  

                                                                            
                                                                                        
                                                         


Where we did not go today .....but the Amsterdam did!

At Sea!


No comments:

Post a Comment