Thursday, May 23, 2013

May 23, Spa day!

Today we slept in until 8:00 and then took off for coffee with Sandi.  We had a nice visit and of course, I forgot to take her picture.

Next stop QT, got a drink and headed to get our fingernails done.  We then went back to QT for a refill and a sandwich to share.  We ate lunch in the car and listened to our audio book.  Now it was time to run by the house and pick up our mini iPads and then across town to have our hair done at Tami's new salon!


                                                                   
                                        New cut, new color and I am feeling refreshed!

                                   
I feel neat and clean and like having some color in my hair!


We did not go and see Rosine today....it was 5:00 when we got home and it was too late!

I did not address the weight issue since we have gotten back....I had said on Tuesday night that I probably gained bacthe 4 ounces that I had lost before we left on the trip....would you believe that was exactly what I gained!  lol!

  This ends the day for us today....we will do better tomorrow when we see ""the sista" for lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment