Friday, May 24, 2013

May 24, Another busy day!

I honestly do not know where the days go!  We left the house at 8:30 this morning and we just got home and it is 5:00!

Now let me back track and see exactly what happened.....we started at Starbucks with Irwin and Sandi...We had fun but did not solve any of the world problems!

                           
                                                 So good to see our coffee friends!
                   

Next we drove  to Scottsdale to meet sista Nancy for lunch.  Nancy  is Vicki's sister-in-law...I have adopted her too!

                 
                                          We are all busy talking...one of the things we do best!  lol!

Talk talk talk,eat, eat eat eat, drink drink, drink!  Somehow this has a familiar ring to it!  lol!  We tried hard to solve the problems of the world but we did not get far.......wonder why?  lol!  Nancy told us all about her Spa and how all the changes are coming along.  Nancy's grandson graduated high school yesterday and her oldest son got married last week.......it is a busy place and with 7 kids between she and Bob, there is never a dull moment.

Time to get into the car and head west........go visit Rosine.....Rosine entertained us with her latest stories and we all had a couple of good laughs.......then it was time to go home and here we are!

I am so glad to be at home.....I have a lot of things to do on the computer...I feel good about my new hair do and my new color....how come it is giving me so much energy?  lol!

It looks like I don't have anything else to say for today and since I cannot call for room service....I am going to call it a day and say ....goodnight, don't let the bed bugs bite!  lol!

Be careful out there!














No comments:

Post a Comment