Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Almost finished a quilt....another sea day!

Well it is another sea day...we should be having a lot of fun and by the end of the cruise we all should be very tan!  We decided to not attend the formal night last night but instead chose to meet Elaine, Dorothy, Mary Lou, Lou, Jerry, Roger and Mary in the buffet!  lol!  The rest of our group decided they wanted to get dressed up and go to the dining room!  lol!   It appears that Jeff had a wonderful evening and everyone in his group was all dressed up!
                                                               


What a day!!!!  It just doesn’t get any better than this….  It was a picture perfect day poolside, sunny with a nice breeze.  I decided around 4:00 to go in and have a massage before dinner and it was magnificent.  I met Leslie & Handler in the Crow’s Nest before dinner.  We had a great time listening to great music and visiting with friends.  Dinner, as usual, was just perfect.  Paul Kerr, the Culinary Manager, hosted our table and we all had a great time…. After dinner we went to the Black & Silver Ball.  Everyone looked wonderful and they danced to time away… except for me.  Bad knee….  Good excuse.  It was a wonderful day….   Life is good!


For those of you that seem to be confused, remember that this is a virtual cruise...Jeff and Leslie are really on the cruise....the rest of us are just pretending!  lol!

Today we went, as usual, to Starbucks.  Now, I hate to admit this but I have found one of the new pastries that I like....it is the"Morning Bun", I have not been brave enough to look up the calorie count.


After having breakfast we went to QT and then right on home.  I spent the  day sewing and should have a FINISHED quilt to show you tomorrow!

Now, as I am trying to type....the type is jumping all over the place...I am about ready to yell at it!

Tomorrow we are having lunch with Rita and Mary...going down by  the zoo ....wherever that is....having lunch at Dillans...and I hear they have a petting zoo..maybe I will get some cute pictures!

So, I am gong now!

BE CAREFUL OOUT THERE!
                           S'





















e

No comments:

Post a Comment