Friday, October 4, 2013

Lunch with Joshua! At Sea!

Today started with a trip to get our labs done for our up coming doctors appointments!It was not a bad wait but it was after ten by the time we got to coffee.  We took our time at coffee and then we went to the quilt shop.  From there we went to a wig shop where I looked at options for dealing with my bald spots.  First I have to lighten my hair to go with the hair pieces that I already have.

 Next stop was iHOP to meet Joshua.
                           

Today we are having lunch with Joshua to celebrate his birthday which is tomorrow!  He will be 24 years old and that is hard to believe!



I will say...this iPhone 5s shows every bit of my sunny California sun damage!  They need to fix that...I should have no sun damage and no wrinkles!  Right?  lol!

So this is it for today!  Have to set up the sewing machine tomorrow!

WELCOME TO THE msAMSTERDAM and my virtual cruise to.....
 The Grand  Pacific and Far East Voyage!  


Photos from Jeff Farschman's blog,,,,  http://amazingvoyages2.blogspot.com
Photos and narritive from  Leslie's  Travel blog....http://lesliesh.wordpress.com

At Sea



































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment