Sunday, October 6, 2013

Lazy day!.......at sea!

Today we met Tami, Mark and Joshua at Paradise Bakery for breakfast!  Vicki and I had a really good pumpkin bagel with a nice spread.

                                         
We had a nice visit this morning....it is good that Tami will be home for the next 11 days!


These are the pictures that Rita took on Thursday...it is so cool the way she did this!  With her iPhone,
 of course!

On our way home we stopped at Joann's and picked up a few things for the sewing machine!  
We came home and we tried very hard to set up the sewing machine.  we did not get too far.  I was not happy as I want to do it all by myself and that just may not happen  We both get really frustrated.  Vicki read the book and found out some interesting things so that helped.




Davin, the baby boy called andwe talked on face time.  We had quite a time getting it together...it took about 3 times and then when I saw myself, I got scared!  Davin and Amy  figured out how to take a picture  while talking.....that was really nice...Davin is looking good!



WELCOME TO THE msAMSTERDAM and my virtual cruise to.....
 The Grand  Pacific and Far East Voyage!  


Photos from Jeff Farschman's blog,,,,  http://amazingvoyages2.blogspot.com
hotos and narritive from  Leslie's  Travel blog....http://lesliesh.wordpress.com



Today was a pretty nice day despite all the wonderful cloud and rain photos I have posted.  The Captain, for the most part, was able to weave our way through the occasional squall and keep us sunny & dry….  For the most part!  I decided to take a lot of cloud photos because so many looked unusual, pretty or down right threatening….  It also gave my itchy camera finger something to do. Voyage is going exceptionally well and the knee injury is progressing slowly….  One more day at sea and then we visit Chuuk, Micronesia….


BE CAREFUL OUT THERRE!
                      S'

































































































No comments:

Post a Comment