Saturday, October 19, 2013

Someone help me! Shanghai, People's Republic of China

Today was a really strange day!  The pictures tell it all!

Mary and Roger are very happy about winning the quilts!

I want it to be the color of Vicki's....no ash....light blond!
I never dreamed that she did not know enough to leave it on until it was at least a light yellow....what is with the orange......I did not know what color it was until I saw the pictures!

I think we need to wait a little longer.....why are you in a hurry!


This does not look like blond to me.....I am pissed!  I did not see the color of my hair until we got home....I went into the bathroom expecting to see blond hair like Vicki's and my mouth dropped to the floor.......I was so upset I could not speak!   I put in an S.O.S. call to my hair dresser and friend, Nancy in San Diego  and she is going to make it better a week from Wednesday!  Thank you Nancy!


The rag quilt that my sister is making, for a baby!



To make matters even worse.....Rosine was not very nice today.....I guess she is getting ready for us to leave.  I told Vicki....anyone who is obsessing about clothes, lipstick, painting her finger nails and what jewelry to wear  is in better shape than we are.....she needs to quit being mad and enjoy what little time she has left....she is not letting us enjoy what time we have left!  lol!









WELCOME TO THE msAMSTERDAM and my virtual cruise to.....
 The Grand  Pacific and Far East Voyage!  

Photos from Jeff Farschman's blog,,,,  http://amazingvoyages2.blogspot.com
Photos and narrative from  Leslie's  Travel blog....http://lesliesh.wordpress.

 

 Shanghai, People's Republic of China 
Here are the rest of the photos for the first half of my tour in Shanghai…..


This morning our first touring was done in Shanghai…  We started at the old French Concession at Fuxing Park.  There was so much going on there from dancing to tai chi.  It was an amazing experience to see so many people being so active and enjoying every minute of it.  From there, we went to the pet market.  That was really different!  They were selling crickets for fighting…. I guess that replaced cock fighting.  They sure were selling a lot of them…. Then we headed to the old town where we had lunch.  Then it was off to explore the old town and the Yu Yuan Gardens..  It was an amazing morning. Here are the photos for part 1.



BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!
                            S'

































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment