Monday, October 7, 2013

Sewing Class today.....while at sea!

Got up at 7:30 in order to make it our sewing class this morning at 9:30.  Basically I had Vicki take the class and I watched.  We learned a lot but the teacher was somewhat grouchy.  This we did not like.  I was all excited when I left the class and after going home and trying to work with it, I was in tears and back in the sewing room using the old machine.  We will see tomorrow how well I do...pray for me so we don't need Noah to bring his Arc to rescue me!

Vicki went with Rosine today, to the eye doctors.  Rosine told the doctor that she thought that she had had a mini stroke....Vicki agrees that it might be possible!

Since I did not take any pictures today I will again post one of Rita's!

   
               Some more of Rita's fun photography!  She does such a great job!

After our sewing class I picked up a few things, one of which was some material to make my first pair of pillow cases!  I hope they turn out super....super....super!

Now we are all ready for bead and we are watching TB.  So, goodnight!



WELCOME TO THE msAMSTERDAM and my virtual cruise to.....
 The Grand  Pacific and Far East Voyage!  


Photos from Jeff Farschman's blog,,,,  http://amazingvoyages2.blogspot.com
hotos and narritive from  Leslie's  Travel blog....http://lesliesh.wordpress.com



At Sea




The miles just roll by as we sail along in the Pacific….  WE have rolled the clock back many hours so far.  It is about 10:00 Monday night here and only 8:00 Monday morning back o the east coast of the USA, home for me.  Tomorrow we visit a new port for me, the Chuuk Islands in Micronesia.  Specifically, we will be visiting Weno Island.  This is the site of Truk Lagoon, made famous by a tremendous defeat of the Japanese Imperial Navy in WWII.  Today was wonderful and hopefully tomorrow will be rewarding.

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!
                          S'

































































































































































         














No comments:

Post a Comment