Monday, October 28, 2013

Ensenada and home we go….to San Diego!

I have not been able to figure out how to get the blog out of the lap top!  So, , I am going to try to rewrite it.
 Ensenada, day 3
I forgot to show you all the picture of our beautiful bed!

We took our beautiful Asian quilt, our red pillow cases and the Asian pillow cases that I also made.  It was really nice but I don't think it is going to work for us so we will put it on the Murphy bed! It was fun to have it for this trip!

We just got off the ship and we are going to La Buffadora, which is the world's largest blow hole….yes, I said blow hole not blow hard!
It was a beautiful day….a little cool in the morning!
Unfortunately it was low tide when we got there…each time the blow hole blew it would get higher…it was fun to watch! 

I am trying to take lessons from our friend Lou on how to insert myself or Vicki into the picture of the things we are trying to capture!





We were cold and decided to go to a bar and have a beer….and use the facilities!



Mama is having a beer too…..hope it helps my gall bladder!  Ugh!

Sunday was our day at sea and it was a lost day…..I did not feel good and I fooled around with the blog for over 2 hours and never did get it posted!

This is one of the pools….it was a very nice setting!



                         I thought these pillars around the pool were really pretty!


                       This is a shot in the buffet….it was not crowded and you could not beat the view!


                           We had a wonderful time….but I am sleepy!


I would do it again….it was fun….it was relaxing….and you could not beat the price!

ÇBE CAREFUL OUT THERE!
                       S'








































































No comments:

Post a Comment