Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Busy day today!……..Jeff is in Singapore!

Today we started the day at Starbucks where we met Mary Lou…she really looked cute….then I forgot to take her picture….even told her how cute she looked and still did not remember to take the picture.

After coffee we went to Rosie's Quilt shop and bought some flannel….and I forgot to take pictures….what is wrong with me?

Next we went to Grossmont Center where we had lunch and I got my hair done….and I took pictures!                                                                                                        

                                                                           
            
Vicki is ready for me to get my hair done….I don't think she is worried….she knows that Nancy knows what to do!
                                     
I am not worried….I just want it blond, blond, blond!  I f it is too light I will make it a shade darker next month!



Nancy is ready for the challenge!



I know ……..everything is going to be all right….you are the best, Nancy



I do think you got it right, Nancy!  Yea for you!  How much did you say I owe you? ….you should charge more!  lol!



Next time we will be the same color….what do you mean I can't do anything for 4 to 6 weeks….1/2 shade darker for Thanksgiving….right?….that's 4 weeks!  lol  Now Nancy you have known me for at least 17 years and  you know my hair has never fallen out from over processing!……that is not why I am going bald!!  lol!

Tomorrow is a very special day.  We are going to coffee, then to the Hawaiian jewelry store, to Macy's for me to get some makeup to go with my hair, to the show and then to the Cheesecake Factory for a late lunch.  This is our day to pretend that we are rich and famous!  lol!

Then Jerry came down for cocktails and I forgot to take pictures…..not  again…when are you going to get it right!




WELCOME TO THE msAMSTERDAM and my virtual cruise to.....
 The Grand  Pacific and Far East Voyage!  

Photos from Jeff Farschman's blog,,,,  http://amazingvoyages2.blogspot.com
Photos and narrative from  Leslie's  Travel blog....http://lesliesh.wordpress.

  Singapore
Today I did a little something different…  I took a tour, which I normally shy away from but in this case I made an exception.  My friend John also is the American Express Mariner representative, a travel consortium which I am a part of…  We headed ot very early in the morning and went to Raffles Hotel first for a quick tour.  Then it was off to the  National Orchid Garden, a definite highlight!  Then it was off to Little India and Chinatown.  This included a Trishaw in Little India.  Our guide Desmond told me that since I was a single I should ride in the back…  Still trying to figure that one out.  I really loved the view of nothing but other Trishaws in front of me to look at as we toured around.  Our last stop was a Dim Sum lunch at the Singapore Recreation Club, Padang.  The lunch just kept coming…  It was a lovely day, John did a nice job!!!  Oh yeah, almost forgot…  despite promising myself today would be a single blog, it will be two parts, once again…  too many orchids.  Here is the rest of the photos






BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!S'
S'

























































































1









































































No comments:

Post a Comment