Friday, December 20, 2013

December 20, and the 3 winners are…...

Today it felt like Christmas.  It was rather cool and it rained for part of the day.  It was really nice.

We went to Coffee and then to Bob's variety store…..had fun getting some special little gifts for the Christmas stockings….Vicki and I were laughing and having a good time and I guess people thought we were crazy!  Thank God that both Vicki and I have a sense of humor….how do people make it that don't…..life is tough and laughing is the best medicine out there…don't let the pharmacy people find out or they will make us pay for it and it will be on the top tier!


We came home and I sewed and Vicki set up our pills for the trip.  It is a lot of work to get ready to go and have fun!

We went to see Rosine this afternoon.  She looked really good and she had on one of her new Christmas sweatshirts!  After we left she went to the Christmas party and she was given a scarf and won the grand prize which was a quilt!  I think she might have had her picture taken with Santa!

                                   


Went to Michael's and bought some yarn so I can have a project while we are gone.  Actually the blog will probably keep me busy enough!


We have 2 quilts to announce and hopefully another to announce on Sunday and then the Machine goes to the cleaners

Okay, okay, okay I will tell you who the third winner is but I don't have a picture yet!


AND THE WINNERS ARE…..Quilt #24 is Angela, Quilt #25 is Blanch and Quilt #26 goes to Hillary!  I am not sure we will get Hilary's done before we leave town!



                         Quilt #24 goes to Angela……it will be there before the New Year…..or sooner!


                          This Quilt goes to ………Blanch…this is #25!

Hillary's will be posted in the next 2 days!CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE!


BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!
                          S'



 Welcome to a virtual cruise on the Amsterdam as she makes passage through the Panama Canal to Fort Lauderdale!  Upon her arrival in Fort Lauderdale on January 4th she will begin her 2014 world Cruise!


Photos from Jeff Farschman's blog,,,,  http://amazingvoyages2.blogspot.com



Day 2 At Sea

Today was a very chilly day….  I stayed bundled up for most of the day.  I spent a lot of time testing to see if the internet was working.  The technicians onboard have made a lot of progress but I think work still remains.  As promised, I have included a couple of photos of the results of the refurbishments onboard the ms Amsterdam.  The cabin pictured is not mine…  with about 10 suitcases scattered about, it didn’t present a good picture.  The ship, everywhere you look, is very nice.













































No comments:

Post a Comment