Monday, December 9, 2013

Monday, sew, sew, sew!

We had a busy day today…..Went to Starbucks….this is our first visit this week.  To supplement our new plan of only two visits a week to Starbucks….I made pumpkin muffins too!  Tomorrow we will eat at home and be at our spa appointment by 10:00.

On or way to Starbucks we got a phone call canceling Vicki's perm at Pennys.  Needless to say we were not happy.  It is rescheduled for noon on Saturday.


So, we had coffee, went to Starbucks, QT and got pour peach tea and went home and started sewing.  After lunch we then went to see Rosine!

anted it!



Rosine watched carefully as we assembled her Christmas Tree……being sure to put it exactly where she w

                                    I love this Christmas Tree….yes, it is on a timer!


These are some decorations at the home….this is what Rosine calls it!


some decorations on the first floor
Two years ago the home had a visiting little dog.  He would wander around the place visiting people and when he had enough cookies and was tired , he would just climb into the manger and take a nap!

 This is my new soap dispenser…..Mary Lou suggested putting WENin it!  So, I did…pumpkin spice….my hands smell wonderful!


BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!
                            S'


WELCOME TO THE Statendam and my virtual cruise to.....
 The South Pacific!!  

Photos from Jeff Farschman's blog,,,,  http://amazingvoyages2.blogspot.com



Guaymas, Mexico 
What an amazing sail into Guaymas….  It was so beautiful!  I liked it so much that I thought I would break the blog into 2 parts, the first for photos taken as we sailed into Guaymas and the second part for the photos I took while exploring Guaymas.  The first thing I can say that while the sights we amazing in the early morning light from the sun rising, there wasn’t a lot of heat coming from that sunshine. I was bundled up in a jacket as we sailed in…..  I really love this part of Mexico, the scenic beauty is not something I expected.































































































No comments:

Post a Comment