Thursday, December 26, 2013

December 26, Off to Ft. Lauderdale and on the Cruise on Saturday!

We had to get up at 5:30 this morning.  We were picked up at 7:00 and so our next adventure. Yesterday when I took my morning pills......I accidentally took Vicki's pills too!  So, I only took mine today.

It is so sad that Tami has this next week off and we don't even get any girl time....well, she can rest and I can rest on the cruise!


Vicki did not sleep well last night and she twitched all the way to Austin Texas.  Now we are in Ft Lauderdale and we are in our room after having a nice dinner in an outside cafe!



                                         
                                                Big buckets of white poinsettias


                              They have a nice bar and a piano player!


                 
                                           This hotel reminds me of the Westin Hotel in Venice......Beautiful!


                                                It is so nice in here.....it is beautiful!



                     I love it here......it is so nice!



                                   It is truly lovely here!

Jerry does not want me taking his picture!                         





                               The street where we had dinner!



               Wait for me....you've already lost me twice today!







GOOD NIGHT!

bE CAREFUL OUT THERE!
                           S'































































No comments:

Post a Comment