Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Thursday, more of the same! Day 8 Mazatlán. Mexico for the Statendam!

I must start the day by saying Happy Birthday  to my son in law Mark!

                                                                    

Happy Birthday Mark……..hope you have had a wonderful day.  We love you!



                                 Another Beauty, Quilt # 21….am not moving fast enough!

We stayed home this morning and sewed.  Later we went to Walgreens, Bob's Variety, Sally's and then we went out to dinner.  It seems like we accomplished a lot but sometimes it seems like we are on a tread mill and we are not making any progress!

Going to close for now!

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!
              S'

Day 8 Mazatlán. Mexico

Here are the rest of the photos from my adventure in Mazatlán .  Thanks again to the Secretaria de Turismo de Sinaloa, Dr. Francisco Manuel Cordova Celaya and his team for taking such good care of me.  Hope I will get a chance to see them again in the near future.  Tomorrow is Puerto Vallarta….  Not sure what I will do.









































































No comments:

Post a Comment