Friday, December 6, 2013

Friday….And the winners are!

Went to Starbucks this morning…our new rule is 2x er week….today was #2 and the week starts on Monday….vacation days do not count!

After Starbucks we stopped at the quilt store as I needed a few more fabrics for the next 2.  Spent the rest of the day cutting strips and charm squares.

Okay, here it is…..and the winners are!

Bonnie wins quilt #16
                                       Bonnie and Diane, they are snow birds from Denver!




                                                               Diane wins quilt #17



                                                                        Julie J. wins Quilt #18, Julie lives in Kansas!


Remember girls….cuddle up with your new quilt and send me your picture

be careful out there!
                    x'


WELCOME TO THE Statendam and my virtual cruise to.....
 The South Pacific!!  


Photos from Jeff Farschman's blog,,,,  http://amazingvoyages2.blogspot.com



 At Sea

As expected, I woke this morning to find cloudy skies and pretty chilly conditions.  What I didn’t count on was that the clouds would dissipate and I would have about 4 hours of  sun time.  I really enjoyed that time sitting out at the pool deck reading.  As I reported yesterday, I have been treated royally by the staff and crew of the Statendam.  Special thanks to Hotel Director Bert van Mackelenbergh for his extraordinary efforts to make my stay Grand…  He upgraded me to a suite which was unbelievable and I also received a pool towel with my name embroidered on it so I will be certain to find my chair…. So many thanks to Bert and his entire team…  Well done!  I am really loving it here….































No comments:

Post a Comment