Sunday, December 22, 2013

Sunday, packing, packing packing! The Amsterdam is at sea!

Have been busy packing today.  Also went to visit Rosine!  Also went to Walmart.  Tomorrow we pick up Jerry…Jerry is getting excited….We can't get excited until Thursday…Jerry's vacation starts tomorrow and ours starts on Thursday!

Tomorrow I am going to do the blog on the lap top to get in the groove.  It is not easy for me because the screen is further away from my eyes and it makes my neck hurt.  lol!

Tomorrow we are taking the sewing machines in to be cleaned, including the new one that is all clogged up with thread.  We need to go to the post office and to Phoenix to pick up Jerry. For the next 3 days we will finishing packing…and believe me I am not above adding a 4th suitcase to the mix!

When we went to Europe I did not take enough shoes…this time I am taking 5 pair and wearing 1….that Vicki is not going to outdo me this time!

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!
                      S'

I have 2 jackets I bought to wear 7 years ago on a cruise with Jim and Bruce.  We ended up not going and I have never worn the jackets….I am going to wear them this time and remember what good times we had with Jim.  Jim passed away 2 years ago!

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE

 Welcome to a virtual cruise on the Amsterdam as she makes passage through the Panama Canal to Fort Lauderdale!  Upon her arrival in Fort Lauderdale on January 4th she will begin her 2014 world Cruise!


Photos from Jeff Farschman's blog,,,,  http://amazingvoyages2.blogspot.com


Day 5 At Sea
Today was finally warm enough to sit poolside….  I spent pretty much the whole day sitting in the sun.  Between 3:30 and 4:00 we passed Cabo San Lucas.  The high point was a whale breaching…  got lucky with the photo.  Very nice day!  Tomorrow I go back to Puerto Vallarta.





















































No comments:

Post a Comment