Tuesday, December 24, 2013

December 24, Santa Clause is coming tonight...or maybe not!


                                        Here comes Santa Clause!

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!


He sees you when you are sleeping....He knows when you are awake!
                     

Okay, we are not totally packed but I think we are mostly ready for Santa and then the cruise!We got up this A.M. and headed out for coffee.  Went to 99th street and dropped $20 in the tip jar.  Next on the list was AT&T to sign up for a telephone plan that will cover the Caribbean.  That taken care of we were off to Bob's Variety to mail the last of the quilts.  The only quilt that is not finished is Hillary's.  I still have Nancy C, Lou, Mary Lou and Pam all in California!

Tonight we are meeting Mark, Tami, Joshua, Aaron and his girlfriend for dinner at MIMI'S for dinner.  Decided just to take everyone to dinner rather than to cook!

Found out who sent the Starbucks cards...Todd and Melinda, thank you both!  They  were my first guess!

I have been trying for hours and hours to make a triangular shawl.  I can't seem to get it started....and I am not kidding, hours and hours and I don't even have 2 inches!  lol!




We all met a Mimi's for dinner but they were very disorganized and even though we had reservations and there were empty tables...they would not seat us!....so we went to a Mexican restaurant!  Aaron likes mexican food so he was happy!
                        Sorry this turned out blurry!  I will get a better picture tomorrow!


                     Tami and I are having a holiday margarita!  Tami liked it better than did I!

 Everyone was playing presidential again and I was having a hard time getting any good photos!             This is a nice picture of Mark in spite of himself!



Tami, talking to Jerry, was telling him about some of her recent adventures!  Jerry liked hearing Tami's stories!


BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!
                           s'



 Welcome to a virtual cruise on the Amsterdam as she makes passage through the Panama Canal to Fort Lauderdale!  Upon her arrival in Fort Lauderdale on January 4th she will begin her 2014 world Cruise!


Photos from Jeff Farschman's blog,,,,  http://amazingvoyages2.blogspot.com


y 7 At Sea
What an incredible day!!!!  Eight hours poolside in hot, sunny weather….  My Christmas present.  I was getting really tired of cool weather so this just hit the spot.  It was a beautiful sunrise and sunset wasn’t too bad either.  Tomorrow is Christmas Day here aboard the ms Amsterdam, to all my family and friends I wish you all a very, very Merry Christmas…


No comments:

Post a Comment