Monday, November 4, 2013

Back at it!

Idid not write the blog on Saturday or Sunday and I do think you did not miss a thing!
Yesterday we got the car washed and had pumpkin donuts while we waited.  In the evening we met Joshua at the Olive Garden for dinner!
                                               
We always enjoy meeting with Joshua.  He has grown up so much in the last 2 years!

We have been spending all of our time running around and sewing.  I have almost finished the 3 quilts for this week.  Vicki finished up working on Rita and Mary's quilts!


Tomorrow is a Spa day.  After the Spa it will be time to go to bed!  lol!  Hopefully we will get a few things done around here too.  Vicki's mom got very mad again today....I think my  nervous system has had it!

This is all for me today!

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!
             S'







































































No comments:

Post a Comment