Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Doctors visit! Amsterdam is in Guadalcanal, Solomon Islands (Part 3 of 3)

This morning we decided to not go to coffee....I had an 11:30 appointment with the cardiologist....got an all clear from him and don't have to go back for 5 months.  He said that I was the perfect candidate for the procedure that I had done.  He is a wonderful doctor and he is also an  enthusiastic race car driver.

On the way home I screamed McDonalds as we past one.....Can we go there?  I want a McRib!  Okay, I did that now I don't have to do it again until next year!  lol!

Went to see Rosine today....she was laughing and having a jolly good time!  She wanted to know when our next cruise was....so Vicki told her....the day after Christmas....yes, Jerry is going to be with us!  Now, that is done and no worrying about having to tell her!

Sewed this afternoon....I finished another quilt...off to the stitch in a ditch pile...I actually am ready to put 2 more together!

Tomorrow the patio washer is coming and I have to take a couple of days off so that I can decorate for Christmas!

                           
Vicki actually made this quilt and it is beautiful.....I put the back on it.....she used the pattern from the 3 Dudes Quilt shop in Phoenix!  Bravo!  This is Quilt #12!




WELCOME TO THE msAMSTERDAM and my virtual cruise to.....
 The Grand  Pacific and Far East Voyage!  

Photos from Jeff Farschman's blog,,,,  http://amazingvoyages2.blogspot.com
Photos and narrative from  Leslie's  Travel blog....http://lesliesh.wordpress.



 Guadalcanal, Solomon Islands (Part 3 of 3)

Here is the final batch of photos from my amazing day in Guadalcanal…  See part one for a description of the day…  Wonderful visit!



BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!
                          S'











































































































No comments:

Post a Comment