Sunday, November 17, 2013

Sunday, the Amsterdam is in port in Lautoka, Fiji

We had a very nice day today....for the most part.  We met Tami, Mark and Joshua at Dunkin Donuts for coffee.  Yes, we ate donuts...1 pumpkin and 1 blueberry....yes, they were very good!




I am giving this some serious thought....I will have to get back to you when I figure it out...I've got it...I don't have to travel between Thanksgiving and the New Year.....yes, I have to go to Minnesota tomorrow!

                                
At least everyone is laughing and having a good time....Joshua looks so good with facial hair....I sure don't!  lol!

                                                                       
       You guys are just too funny......I love having coffee with you!
                                                         
                    Mark was all ready for the Broncos and the Chiefs game!  Too bad the Chiefs did not win!

After we went home we got busy.  Vicki got caught up on the quilts and I started putting up the Christmas decorations!  It will look really nice when I get done....too bad we are leaving the day after Thanksgiving and the day after Christmas and won't be able to enjoy them for the full time!

At 5:00 we went to Mc Donalds and picked up dinner and took it to Rosine so she could eat it before the Bronco game....as usual...she got mad at us and refused to talk for a few minutes.  She is really hard to deal with at times!  Mama Mia!


WELCOME TO THE msAMSTERDAM and my virtual cruise to.....
 The Grand  Pacific and Far East Voyage!  

Photos from Jeff Farschman's blog,,,,  http://amazingvoyages2.blogspot.com
Photos and narrative from  Leslie's  Travel blog....http://lesliesh.wordpress.

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!
                        S'


 Lautoka, Fiji  


Here are the photos finishing up our magnificent day exploring Fiji….



                      













































































No comments:

Post a Comment