Thursday, November 21, 2013

Thursday and the Amsterdam is at sea!

Today is another day where we spent a lot of time in the sewing mode……that is after we went to coffee at 99th.  I still must say those morning buns are really awesome!


                                                                     
                                                          Yum yum!

                                                                               
It doesn't take much to make Vicki happy…just a Starbucks green tea with sugar free vanilla and a packet of chocolate protein drink!


Today I finished another quilt and it is in fact the only one that Vicki has left to do….everything is all caught up….but I do have another one in the hopper!  lol!
                                                                           
Yes, here is #17 and we are going  strong…. we really do like this one too….love the black with the red backing!

We went to see Rosine today and she was okay but seemed a bit grouchy….now she just called and said her doctor took her off of the pill that was making her sleepy….not good….it was for anger control….no wonder she was grouchy today!  Mama Mia!

Okay, I am done for today and tomorrow is the drawing!

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!
                        S'


WELCOME TO THE msAMSTERDAM and my virtual cruise to.....
 The Grand  Pacific and Far East Voyage!  

Photos from Jeff Farschman's blog,,,,  http://amazingvoyages2.blogspot.com
Photos and narrative from  Leslie's  Travel blog....http://lesliesh.wordpress.



 At Sea

Here we are sailing toward French Polynesia and what a perfect day for it….  It was hot and sunny with a fabulous breeze all day. I spent the day reading and visiting with friends as I baked in the sun.  Tonight we had a lovely dinner, George, the Assistant Culinary Manager was our host.  Beautiful evening….  It was a little different for me since I have, by necessity, started cutting back in a big way on my eating habits.  On a positive note, I went for a long, briskly paced walk today around the deck.  It was the first time I tried since my knee injury weeks ago.   It isn’t 100% but it has gotten much better.  Our next stop is Bora Bora, one of the most beautiful places on the planet.  I plan to do my usual, swim with the sharks & rays, have a wonderful lunch of lobster, roasted pig and whatever else they have on a beautiful Motu Island.  Life is good!
















































No comments:

Post a Comment