Monday, November 11, 2013

Thank you for serving 2 The Amsterdam is in Rabaul, Papua New Guinea

Since I was a day early ....I will wish you all a ....Thank you for serving!
Hope you all had a great Veteran's Day!

Surprise, surprise.....we went to Starbucks this morning and then to Walmart....no, I did not take a picture of another Christmas tree!

 Vicki went to her mother's today anther brother Bob came to visit too!


Can you believe how "dolled up" Rosine is?  Pushing 95 and still  dresses up for the men!  OMG!  It never ends!  Mama Mia!   And look at the lipstick and long fingernails!  Mama Mia!



I just accidentally erased  the whole blog from here down.....I guess Rosine wanted to be the only person featured tonight!  lol!



Here is the latest Quilt !  This one is better ....we have to get better because we are getting a lot of practice   I guess it would not be politically correct to say that we have 20 eager Guinea  Pigs to practise on!  lol!Well, anyway, I made a quilt top today and when I got done I had made 2....yea for me.....we are both cooking.....quilts that is....T.V. dinners too!  lol!






WELCOME TO THE msAMSTERDAM and my virtual cruise to.....
 The Grand  Pacific and Far East Voyage!  

Photos from Jeff Farschman's blog,,,,  http://amazingvoyages2.blogspot.com
Photos and narrative from  Leslie's  Travel blog....http://lesliesh.wordpress.




 Rabaul, Papua New Guinea (Part 4 of 4)

We finished p or day with a fabulous and very scenic sail away party and we make our way to our next port, Guadalcanal, Solomon Islands.  I hope I never take almost 1100 photos again…. Too much work!





BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!
S'








































































No comments:

Post a Comment