Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Buying fabric!

Today we jumped up out of bed and ran straight for Starbucks.  We were good and took our pumpkin muffin with us.  After  we had breakfast we went to the fabric store and bought more material for the quilts.  Then we went to Walmart and then to Einsteins Bagels for lunch
The lady at Joann's was really nice and fun!  It was nice to be able to enjoy the adventure!


Okay, so I over did it!  What else is new...have to buy more in order to get rid of what I have!  lol!


This is all I bought...and I am proud of it....but I will pay for half of the fabric!


Here we are at Walmart...everything is decorated and ready for Christmas!


" My mother needs a new phone...hope this one works for her!"



Aren't these cute....too bad we have no little kids in the family...oops! I forgot about the twins!


Now here is another tree.....look at what is all around it!


The Bud Light horse....ready for Christmas!


So, here we are with the stash for the quilts...I am addicted to the fabrics!


And here is   Quilt #7, who will be the lucky winner!


Now about or visit to see Rosine...things were tense...she thinks she wants to move but if Bobby says "no" then she won't do it....even at 95 the only Italian son is king and whatever he says is gospel.  It still amazes me that men control things they know nothing about ......ugh!  She did tell me to leave before she got mad again and all I did is quietly agree with what she said...only God knows what the problem is but I think I am on her 10 most unwanted list!  lol!


I made a decision...I think I should not have jumped ship on Friday night....so, I got in touch with the Coast Guard...they were very nice to me and said they were sorry I had decided to jump ship....Then they came up with a great idea....that is the one with the black  curly hair and the blue eyes....and the great tan...he said he would be happy to take me back to the Amsterdam as they were going that way anyway....he said he was doing it mainly because I am a blond!  lol!  What can I say?





WELCOME TO THE msAMSTERDAM and my virtual cruise to..... The Grand  Pacific and Far East Voyage! 

 Photos from Jeff Farschman's blog,,,,  http://amazingvoyages2.blogspot.com
Photos and narrative from  Leslie's  Travel blog....http://lesliesh.wordpress.



At Sea
Today was a wonderful day…  The sun was bright and the seas calm.  The winds have picked up a bit as a result of the typhoon activity (I guess).  Hopefully the next 4 days at sea will be as nice.  I am looking forward to our next 2 ports, Rabaul Papua New Guinea and Guadalcanal, first time visits…. I am loving this voyage!




BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!
S'

















































































































No comments:

Post a Comment