Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Tuesday.....The Amsterdam is at sea!

Today was a real fall day! We went to our favorite Starbucks for coffee.  We like the Starbucks at 99th because it has a lot of tables and a lot of windows....it was very nice to be there, just the two of us....no hassle.  After coffee we went home and started sewing.  Vicki is totally caught up with me and is is happy as a lark! chirp chirp!

                                           
Judy, Olias and the puppies went to San Diego for the weekend.  They were over there for 5 days and while they were there Judy and her DIL, Maria made the wreath out of an old book...it is beautiful!

Also while they were in San Diego they celebrated Olias's birthday!  Happy Birthday Olie!

                                                                                                   

Happy Birthday again, Olias....hope you have a great year!

Did not see Rosine today....Vicki says she is still working on her 3 bathroom drawers!  Mama Mia!

This is all I have to say for today....love to all of you!

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!
                        S'




WELCOME TO THE msAMSTERDAM and my virtual cruise to.....
 The Grand  Pacific and Far East Voyage!  

Photos from Jeff Farschman's blog,,,,  http://amazingvoyages2.blogspot.com
Photos and narrative from  Leslie's  Travel blog....http://lesliesh.wordpress.






 At Sea

Today was just the kind of day I was looking for….  It was hot and sunny with a nice breeze.  I sat out by the pool all day and read, relaxed and visited with friends….  At 5:00 I went to the Spa for  pedicure with Simone….  She is just amazing!  I really enjoyed my hour with her, such a joy!  Best pedicure ever!!!!  This evening I joined Bruce & Sandy for drinks in the Ocean Bar before dinner.  Dinner this evening was very nice and now it is time to relax with friends….  Looking forward to our visit to Pago Pago, American Samoa tomorrow… not sure what I’ll do but I’ll go ashore and do something.








































No comments:

Post a Comment