Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Wednesday and counting down!

I guess I should only tell you when we don't go to Starbucks!  lol!
Packed the suit cases and did a little sewing!
                                                         
This is the mystery quilt…..ready to go to the Stitch in a Ditch lady!


                                           Tami is getting ready for Thanksgiving!


                                               The table looks great!  Aunt Judy made the table runner!

We are looking forward to tomorrow….at 11"15 we are eating Thanksgiving with Rosine….at about 2:00 we will be at Tami and Marks's for dinner!  Yum, yum!



BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!
                           S'



WELCOME TO THE msAMSTERDAM and my virtual cruise to.....
 The Grand  Pacific and Far East Voyage!  

Photos from Jeff Farschman's blog,,,,  http://amazingvoyages2.blogspot.com

Photos and narrative from  Leslie's  Travel blog....http://lesliesh.wordpress.


 At Sea

 
Today was magnificent!!!  Hot and sunny, right up my alley….  Loving these days at sea!  Tomorrow we visit Taiohae, Nuku Hiva, Marquesas.  This will be my third visit here.  My number one goal is to get a fridge magnet for my friends Mike & Janet Stoller.  Just checking to see if they are reading.  Anyway, Brad & I will go ashore and play it by ear.  Tonight, we had a Mariner Recognition Cocktail Reception…   it was a lot of fun, everyone seem to enjoy it.  Next up…. I start packing, bummer!








































































No comments:

Post a Comment