Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Sewing away!

This makes me so mad....I was just finishing up and the blog went away....not that you really missed a whole lot.....I don't know how much I will rewrite as I am not feeling very perky.  I do wonder what it would be like to be an ostrich....I have known many people in my life who thought they were an ostrich...I wonder how they breathe?  lol!  Well, we were home only 2 days when it felt like we never left....we came back with a new attitude and a resolve to try harder to do better and to try to live in the present and not the future!

I finished a quilt today and tomorrow I have to rip the back off and do it over again....I had better hurry as Friday will be here before I know it!

Tomorrow the cleaning lady comes and we need to be out of the house by 8:00 in the morning.  We will go to Starbucks and then run some errands, go home and sew and then go and see Rosine and whatever drama comes with that.  Yesterday she had us go and look at a place where she could move to....and we did it.....but somehow we got into trouble!  It is very hard and is also depressing.

We have not made it to Curves as yet and I know we would both feel better if we would go...I guess I should not have jumped ship because I could always post Jeff's pictures when I had nothing to say!

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!
                             S'










Z

No comments:

Post a Comment