Monday, November 25, 2013

Monday! I finished decorating!

Today I went over to our next door neighbors to tell him that I was not going to put Christmas Lights around the roof this year….what did he say?  We now have our Christmas lights around the roof and I think I am almost finished.  The place looks pretty good but I didn't plan to do it!  lol!

I really don't have anything to say….got a note from Lula and she got her quilt today…happy about that!  2 days to go but who is counting?

Saw Rosine today and now she can't hear….Vicki put some stuff in her ears so mamy tomorrow she will be able to hear….she found out she was on an anti anxiety medication and she is mad.  Actually she was mad at a lot of people today so it is good she did not get mad at us!  Mama Mia!

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!
                          S'

WELCOME TO THE msAMSTERDAM and my virtual cruise to.....
 The Grand  Pacific and Far East Voyage!  

Photos from Jeff Farschman's blog,,,,  http://amazingvoyages2.blogspot.com
Photos and narrative from  Leslie's  Travel blog....http://lesliesh.wordpress.


 Moorea, French Polynesia 

Beautiful Moorea!  The thing about traveling around Moorea, just around the corner is something more amazing than the last.  It is one of the most beautiful islands.  As we sailed from Tahiti to Moorea and as we sailed around the island on our snorkeling adventure the sights were stunning.  I really enjoyed my day here.  It was nice to see the Intercontinental Hotel where I spent the night in one of the bungalows over the water…  so cool!  So here are the scenic sights above the water…















































No comments:

Post a Comment