Saturday, June 1, 2013

May 31. swish and another month is gone!

Today we went to Paradise Bakery for coffee.  I had a pumpkin muffin and it was not all that good!  After we went to coffee, we went first to the watch shop and then to the mall.  After playing at the mall we met Joshua at Famous Dave's for lunch and it was really good!  Vicki and I both had a barbecue brisket salad with a corn muffin and it was quite satisfying.

I was really looking forward to coming here and it was really good!
We are glad you could come for lunch,we enjoy talking to you and hearing all about your r adventures!

It is 1:45 am and Vicki is still awake and twitching and jerking.  I keep hoping she is going to fall asleep but it does not seem to be happening!  At this rate we are going to have to take her to the ER before she sees the neurologist on Thursday!


I will do a Dear Dad letter tomorrow nights.

Be careful out there!

   s'











       

No comments:

Post a Comment