Thursday, July 25, 2013

Tomorrow is the day!

I would like to say that today was like any other day and it was....business as usual!
Not true but I am not going to bore you with the details!

Tomorrow is my procedure and I will be glad to have it over with.
I would really like a Chai Tea Latte, so maybe on Saturday I can have one.  I have not been having caffeine since my episode on July 4th

We went to see Rosine and she was so nice we thought it was another person.  lol!  We took her upstairs to see her old room with the new paint and the new carpet.  She even said Thank YOU!

Rosine is looking good!  It is hard to believe she is 94 years old!

Due to circumstances beyond our control we have changed our plans for my birthday.  We will be going to San Diego instead of Las Vegas!  I am sure we will enjoy the cooler temperatures and I get a free dessert at True Food Kitchen!  Yum, yum!  I will miss having blueberry pancakes at Blueberry Hill in Vegas.....I will find some in San Diego!

This is all I am good for today.  Will  not blog tomorrow!

Be careful out there!
                    S'
                                                                         
























No comments:

Post a Comment