Saturday, September 28, 2013

A beautiful fall day! Day 6, Hilo Hawaii!

Today is a beautiful day!  The fall weather is impressive.  We started the day by going to Starbucks....did not see anyone we knew....then went back home!

Finished piecing the flannel throw that I am making for myself.  Have not opened up the new sewing machine!

                                                 
Pretty wild throw....I think the backing may be orange.....Just like Joseph's coat of many colors!

Tami is still not feeling well ....she got sick on her way back from Albbania...she looks like she is sinking....I think she needs to go to bed!


Vicki looks like she could be sinking too!

I am not sinking...but I am thinking about it...I think it is all the talk about Obama Care!  lol!

Mark is looking good....he had to go to work for awhile this afternoon....on call!
We had a nice dinner with Tami , Mark and Joshua!

That facial hair sure does look good on Joshua...He has a birthday next Saturday!


This is Aaron's dog.  He is kinda friendly but nothing like my dogs in Yuma!

This is Joshua's dog...the one I took care of...under my watch he gained weight...he is the grandpa of the bunch!  This includes the 3 in Yuma!


Welcome to the msAmsterdam and my virtual cruise, The Grand Pacific and Far East Voyage!
Photos from Jeff Farschman's blog,,,,  http://amazingvoyages2.blogspot.com
Photos and narritive from  Leslie's  Travel blog....http://lesliesh.wordpress.com



Even though this is day 6 and the port is Hawaii, it will be tomorrow before we get updated and photos!
Day 5 At Sea
Today was probably the best pool day yet…. The only problem was that I had to visit the doctor.  Had a bit of an accident yesterday afternoon and screwed up my knee….  Something like a tear in my meniscus….  That is just what I needed on the beginning of a 7 month voyage.  Oh well, I’ll see how that works out when I visit Volcanoes National Park outside of Hilo Hawaii tomorrow….  Tonight was a very special occasion. Jim & Carol Hausman, friends for the 2012 World Voyage were unable to make it this year so they invited a group of their friends to get together and have dinner at the Pinnacle Grill.  It was a wonderful evening, highlighted with meeting some wonderful people.  Great day!!!!
BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!
                          S'








































No comments:

Post a Comment