Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Sewing, sewing, sewing!

Today we went to a different Starbucks and then went to the quilt shop.  We got a few fabrics to make blankets for children and then we went home.

We got home and started sewing and the machines ran a good race.  Since Vicki is making little squares and I am making The Jelly Roll quilts, I won today!
                                         
This is jelly roll race #3


This is the 3 Dudes pattern that my sister Judy is making for her great grandchild!


Vicki is trucking right along...she has just  started on her blue squares!

Tomorrow we have our hair done.  It will be interesting to see how it turns out!  After our hair we will go and see Rosine..Speaking of Rosine.....today she said we got rid of all of her scarves.....I don't remember that we did that....then she said...you went into my closet and ripped everything out of it and threw it away....Vicki and I looked at each other and unison we said....were you there?  No, she said but I can just see it and I don't want to talk about it because it makes me so mad that all of my scarves are gone...Vicki said, no they aren't, they are in the bottom drawer! No!  she said, those aren't the right ones and I am so angry about it I don't want to talk about it.  We said, okay...well I guess it is time to go home now!  Bye bye!

                                                      
Our friend, Lou, who retired a year ago August, has been traveling all over the place.  He just came back from a trip to the northwest.  We were on the Ruby Princess with him last October.  Time for another cruise, Lou!

Have a good evening and a great day tomorrow!

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!'
                         S'





































































































No comments:

Post a Comment