Saturday, September 14, 2013

Getting ready to go!

Well, I forgot that  this laptop was not really working for me.  I got it in May and used it when we went to New Orleans and have not looked at it since then.  Now all I have to do is figure out  what is wrong with it and fix it and we will be ready to go to Atlanta!  In the mean time I will practice on it in Las Vegas!

Today while we were at coffee....Mark came over and cut the jungle back.  He did a really good job!  Thank you Mark!

                 
It is interesting to see what a difference it makes when it is trimmed!

             

It does not look like a jungle any more.....we will see what it looks like when we get back from San Diego!

It really smells good out here since stye Rosemary has been cut!
                       
And there is the front door....looking good!

                       
Joshua, you look so handsome!!  You are all grown up!

           
                            Vicki and Nana are all grown up too.....and out!  lol!

Okay, since I have some work to do on this I am hanging up for now!

Love to you all and.....

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!
                  S'



























































       










No comments:

Post a Comment