Saturday, September 7, 2013

Lazy Day!

Indeed it was a lazy day....so lazy you do not want to know what time we woke up.  We had better be careful or we will get our days and nights reversed.
Lets put it this way...it was lunch time when we got to Starbucks. Tomorrow we will be doing brunch at iHOP.

We went to the mall and only went to Dillards as Vicki had some Clinique to pick up.  Then we went to Costco and picked up a few things.  Then it was time for QT and our favorite peach tea.  Jumping back into the car, we made a bee-line for the car and off we went ....home!  After lunch Vicki went to see her mom and I stayed home and continued to cut up fabric.  I think I will make a quilt tomorrow as I have been working so hard cutting that I deserve to be able to sew for a change.

I had a surprise picture for you but I can't get the scanner to work.  Maybe I will have it tomorrow.

It is only 2 weeks from tomorrow that we will start our virtual cruise to Asia,  Australia and the Pacific Islands.  The cruise is 72 days and we will be back on the Amsterdam.  I am looking forward to learning more about Asia as this is the cruise that is on my bucket list!  And that is where it just may stay!  lol!


See you tomorrow!

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!
                       S'

No comments:

Post a Comment