Monday, August 19, 2013

Happy Birthday Rita and Mr. President!

Today 2 very important people celebrate their Leo birthdays!
Both our friend Rita and Bill Clinton are celebrating birthdays today!  I wonder if they were born during the same hour!  We will have to find out!  Have a great day guys!

Mary, who celebrated her birthday on the 5th and Rita who, along with Bill is celebrating her birthday! You 2 look absolutely beautiful!

                                                        
Happy Birthday Mr. President!  You are doing a wonderful job helping people through your foundation!Happy 67th!  Most of you who know me, know that I am in love with Bill....I even sent him a birthday present!  lol!


OMG!  They know each other!

Went to the EP doctor today and he is very pleased with my procedure and I don't have to go back and see him for 6 months!

Vicki met her mother at the dentist where they set up a plan for relining her false teeth!

Went to Starbucks this morning and did not see anyone we knew                                      


We are back on a program today.  Gained 3..5 pounds last week...I know most of it is water....right?  lol!  I really want to be down 10 lbs before we go to Atlanta!

Well, I am going to go for now , since I did such a good job yesterday!  Nothing fun or funny happened today!

Be careful out there!
              S'




































                                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment